Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Pasta! Not War! (My intro)

2 posters

Go down

Make Pasta! Not War!  (My intro) Empty Make Pasta! Not War! (My intro)

Post  Alice Vargas Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

"Ve~! I saw that Germany had an introduction so I thought that i'd post one too!" Italy said, thinking about how Germany is doing right now. "Hehe! I bet he's out drinking with Prussia. Anyway. Obviously I love PASTA! (And Pizza and Tomatoes) But I love Pasta the MOST!! I love to play football with Germany and the others. I flirt with boys A LOT. My BFFs are: Germany , Japan, Prussia, Spain, and Romano (he's my fratello Very Happy )

( But anyway my real name is, and i'm not kidding, Serena Vargas. LOL how cool is that? lol! I am 14 years old, love to cosplay as Ita-chan. I have my own group of friends that don't know about Hetalia but I still call them country names. Kitty= West, Liz= Canadia (who the hell is that? tongue ) Iris= America, and Rachy-rach = France (she's not that perverted though confused ) I live in Rhode Island and love every second of it! It's so pretty in the fall up here! BTW I can see ghosts and stuff, it's like, totally freaky! (Poland moment! LOL) My BF is the Russia of my group. He so fun to be around! I love you I love you I love you Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy AND GUESS WHAT! ANIME BOSTON 2012 FALLS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! (April 7th)

It sounds like germany is home so I gotta go for now!

Last edited by Feliciana Vargas on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : did nyotalia nation instead (if that's alowed))
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Make Pasta! Not War!  (My intro) Empty Re: Make Pasta! Not War! (My intro)

Post  Alice Vargas Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 pm

There's gonna be a party at my house so everyone's invited! Germany bought beer! And other stuff that i'm not allowed to see.....I wonder what they are?
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Latvia went up to the door of Feliciana's house and knocked on the door. "Miss Vargas, are you home?"

(Nice to meet you Serena! My name is Morgan! That is so awesome that your last name is Vargas! I know someone at my school who's last name is Kirkland!)
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Alice opened the door only to find the small blonde that usually hung around with Russia-nii. "Vee~ Latvia? Hey, what's going on with you?" She opened the cherry-wood door wider to let little Latvia in. "Come in! Fratello made pasta if you want something to eat. And you look way to young to drink beer so you get a juice box mister!"

//LOL, I read on like this Nyotalia rp site that Alice refers to Russia as Russia-nii (or Russia-nee Nyotalia wise) so yeah. Happy thoughts museum and all that crap~//
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down