Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously, I hate those intro things, you bastards. (No shit. It's my intro.)

3 posters

Go down

Seriously, I hate those intro things, you bastards. (No shit. It's my intro.) Empty Seriously, I hate those intro things, you bastards. (No shit. It's my intro.)

Post  Lovino Vargas Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Okay then, let's introduce myself C: When I'm not playing a grumpy, most of the time utterly dumb Romano, or maybe on another site a certainly stern German, I'm a fifteen year old girl, living in the Netherlands. Due to that - yush, the living in the Netherlands-part - my English grammar isn't perfect, but I suppose you guys can survive with that fact (right? xD).

Well, this is my second time of roleplaying. As I said earlier, I'm Germany on another RP-site, but I wanted to try something new, something different: and since I kinda liked Romano (well... I went to an anime con a while ago, bought a Hetalia coin figure and it turned out to be Romano-chan. And I'm always taking the tomato-loving bastard in my etui to school - it's the only way I can survive that hell *dramatic tune* haha no sorry my school isn't that bad. Lol school wasn't even the subject) I wanted to try to roleplay him. It's quite the opposite of Germany. :3

Hmmm... what more do I have to say? Oh, I can talk about my cosplays! Yush that should be fun. I'm cosplaying as N-Italy at the moment, and OH GOSH I totally found a MALE Germany! cheers In january I'm going to a con with him. So that's going to be. So. Much. Fun. (And gerita? /shot) Hmm. I also own a America cosplay, but that was an emergency cosplay xD Cuz I was planning to go as Misa Amane from Death Note to a anime con, but the day before I'd go, I realised I didn't like DN anymore, so I went to town, bought a bomberjacket, a golden star, a wig and some grandpa pants and shirt. And then America was born. (I met my Germany at that anime con because he wanted to explain to a friend what Hetalia was [he wasn't cosplaying hetalia at the moment, I persuaded him later on to cosplay as someone of Hetalia], and asked me to help him explain that xD So if I had gone as Misa I wouldn't have met the most awesome Germany in the world. n_n)

Okay, my dear bastards, I have to go. I hope to speak to you all soon!
Here, have a tomato. cherry I KNOW it's a cherry but it really looks like a tomato, si?
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Seriously, I hate those intro things, you bastards. (No shit. It's my intro.) Empty Re: Seriously, I hate those intro things, you bastards. (No shit. It's my intro.)

Post  Kiku Honda Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Welcome aboard, and yes, that cherry really does look like a tomato LOL. It's great to have a Lovino here! <3
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net/

Back to top Go down

Seriously, I hate those intro things, you bastards. (No shit. It's my intro.) Empty Re: Seriously, I hate those intro things, you bastards. (No shit. It's my intro.)

Post  Alice Vargas Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Ciao, Fratello! Tell Doitsu-chan I said hi~ Razz
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down