Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)

4 posters

Go down

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Empty At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 pm

"Guten tag! I am Germany." A very stern looking soldier, clad in a pristine and crisp Waffen-SS uniform with poster-boy Aryan features, has you all lined up for his inspection. For some reason, to both your horror and fancy, he had a riding crop tucked firmly under his arm as he patrols the line of men you and the various others are a part of. "I am your new commanding officer. First off, I vill say that I vill ABSOLUTELY not tolerate laziness or cowvardice in mein military. I am iron-villed and vill not yield to nor stand vussies! My personal life ist none of your business and you may not like me und may vant to kill me by zhe end of zhis, but you vill become great soldiers so help me Gott!"

(Haha! Laughing Seriously though? My name is Katie and I'm a Mid-Western girl with dreams of making it big as a writer as you can tell by my lengthy character introduction. Wink I work hard to become the best writer I can be and roleplay and fanfiction are my best form of practice. I'm a proud bisexual and attached to a wonderful boyfriend who accepts me 101%! I recently converted from Wicca to Christianity and am very open-minded. I speak English, but am learning German and Japanese. My bloodline is mostly Korean, but I also carry Irish, French, German, and my dad says there's a thimble of Polish in there somewhere.

I like to write, cosplay, surf the web, learn new languages/cultures, and read in my spare time and I'm a student who's seeking employment in my work time. Razz

I love to listen to music! I'll listen to anything, but my favorite genres are J-Pop/J-Rock, Metal, Top-40, and Classical with my favorite bands being Rurutia, Rin', Nightwish, Korn, Ke$ha, and Owl City. I also like German music, like E Nomine and Eisblume. Twisted Evil Eminem is also one of my "fighter" music (Something I listen to when I need a pick-me-up from a shitty day) and I love to fall asleep Sleep to anything Viennese or Bach's Cello Suite No. 5-Prelude.

I'm a movie-boss! Very Happy I don't pick up t.v. so my family copes by buying a ton of different movies! (Besides, with that, we can watch our favorite stuff whenever we want...) My favorite movies are RENT, Tokyo Godfathers, Anything by Hayao Miyazaki, Sweeny Todd, Kung-Fu Hustle, 8 Mile, and REPO! The Genetic Opera! Of course, our shelf is also full of anime, my favorites being Naruto, Hetalia, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Black Butler, Blood Plus, Basilisk, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I cosplay, but oddly, I hate sewing...but it's totally worth it when I'm sporting a super-cute maid's costume or fem-Germany training outfit. cheers Lolita fashions are so adorable and nothing beats a Victorian frill to any dress.

Some things I write about? Question The normal teenage fangirl stuff! Razz I like yaoi/yuri, vampires (not the sparkly ones), sexy men in SS uniforms (I AM NOT A NAZI!), ninjas in dark cloaks with red clouds on them (especially when their names are Kakuzu and Hidan), and various other lovey-dovey means. I love you

If I'm not writing or watching anime, I'm reading. study My favorite books are Memoirs of a Geisha, Kiki's Delivery Service, and The Christopher Killer (and all the companion novels that follow).

I love sushi and sashimi, but they're super expensive. pale So, when I'm just sitting at home, I just slurp some good ol' ramen! Strawberry and strawberry-flavored treats are my sins! And, I love to drink Mountain Dew to wake up and Earl Grey tea to settle down.

I dislike it when people bash on gays, people of different cultures, or anyone who are different in general! Stop bullying!!! Mad I also feel strongly for world-peace and coexistence! Hospital syringes scare the living Hell out of me affraid and I still scream for my mom whenever I find a wasp in my room.

I really hope to get along with anyone here. So, yourself? Very Happy )

"Now," Germany turned on his heel. You can hear the scrape of gravel grinding beneath his polished jackboots. "All of you, begin your laps! I vant 25 rounds about the main building! GEHEN!"
Germany
Germany

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040

Back to top Go down

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Empty Re: At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Prussia yawns, "Jeez West, calm down. No-one cares about your army."

(Hello Kaite. I'm Alice. Nice to meet you Very Happy)
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Empty Re: At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Germany heard that and turned to snap at his brother. "Do you vant to end up as an experiment?!" He was strict with his brother, although he never went through with such threats...Prussia was a member of the family, after all...A very annoying member of the family who liked to push his luck, but still family.

(Hi, Alice! Wink I love your name, by the way. I love you )
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Prussia just stared at his brother blankly. He didn't like being threatened by the little twerp. Who did he think he was? "Do you want me to get Vatti's crop and use it on you?"

(Danka!)
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Germany growled a bit through his teeth, but decided to let that slide...He overheard some soldier snickering at Prussia's threat to 'discipline' his brother, but a quick icy glance over the shoulder shut them up rather quickly. Once they were quiet, the German heaved a deep sigh as he folded his arms over his chest and reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose.

Recently, Ludwig had been taking military action while his brother watched him, overseeing everything he had done. Gilbert would always criticize everything the blond nation did, saying things like "No, you should advance like this...!" and "Hey, who was the one who awesomely defended Hungary's house and kicked that sissy pianist's ass on a daily basis?!" While he was annoyed by his brother, Germany very well couldn't disobey him, even though he was always quick to remind his brother that he was an independent nation and could very well manage his own military. "...My apologies, big brother." Germany muttered in defeat.

(Haha! ^^ I had some images in my mind when you said "crop"! Haha! Sorry, but while GerIta is my favorite pairing, I find Germancest rather hot! Laughing And, bitteschön, mein Bruder!)
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Prussia grinned as his ego was inflated, "Yeah! That's right! Apologize to your big brother!"

(lol. My BFF and I cosplay as Prussia and Germany and we've done MANY MANY MANY fanserveces. She even said once, "With all thiese pictures, you would think we were together!" Haha! She's like a sister to me. Anyways, I was refering back to when they were children. I've always thought that Prussia had sexually abused his brother Laughing )
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:08 pm

(Same with my bestie and me...We cosplay as Italy and Germany. While she isn't comfortable with kissing (she's straight but loves yaoi), all our pictures are still pretty cute! And, yeah...It's just a little perversion on my end with Prussia. In all honest, I can see him having a harem with Austria, Germany, and Hungary. Laughing)

Germany felt his stomach tie itself in a knot at his brother's remark. "Ni-san...please."
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

"What?" He said, throwing his fist into the air. "I'm awesome!"

(Don't forget the best pairing ever... Prussia and Switzerland!! Smile I refuse to belive they are a crack pairing. They are my FAVORITE)
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm

(*nods* I can see that... Smile But, yeah, Prussia's totally a man-whore ((in the good way!)))
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:16 pm

(YESS!)

Prussia squeels in victory.
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Germany watched his brother's display of victory and *ahem* dominance with a nervous sweat drop. Dear Gott...

(That's why I don't argue with any Prussia pairing because I'm like...yeah, he probably is, all at the same time! lol!)
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm

(yeah lol)

"KESESESESE!"
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Germany sighed, before he noticed that his soldiers were still gawking at his and his brother's sibling squabble. "Vhat are you all gaping at?" he barked. "Start on your laps...NOW!" They all fled at the sound of Germany's commanding voice...except for Prussia.

(Oooh, alone time! =^^=)
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Prussia yawns again. "Hey West, have any beer?"
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Germany blinked at his brother... Unbelievable... He sighed before replying, "Nein, not at zhe moment...I'm training."
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm

"That doesn't mean you don't have to not have beer... Or does it?"
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Germany turned away from his brother. "When I'm on duty, I need to stay sober..." he explained, hoping that would be the end of that. Wishful thinking when it came to Prussia...
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

"But nothing's fun when your sober!"
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm

"Zhis is not about fun, bruder!" Germany glared at the elder nation. "You should understand. You were a soldier!"
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Prussia raised his hand to silence his brother. "I was a soldier. I quit that though. Too boring."
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey Germany! Can we go play football, can we? Very Happy
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Empty Ano

Post  Kiku(Japan) Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am

Ano konichiwa everyone *bows*
Kiku(Japan)
Kiku(Japan)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm

((@ Japan, AGAIN!! We kinda already have a Kiku... not to be rude.))
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down