Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC: Hello from Kiku~ (aka, my introduction!)

2 posters

Go down

OOC: Hello from Kiku~ (aka, my introduction!) Empty OOC: Hello from Kiku~ (aka, my introduction!)

Post  Kiku Honda Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:38 pm

WELL HELLO EVERYONE! Now you get to see just how tired/hyper/random I actually am when not being all serious!Japan.

Well, outside of the rather manly pink text, I'm a girl from Alfredland and I've been RPing Hetalia on forums since...February of this year. My first RP character was Japan, and since then I've dabbled in RPing Japan on about 4 other sites besides this one, Feliciano and Netherlands on another, and Sealand on one of the sites I also play Japan. I've dabbled as China as well, though I no longer RP in that group chat anymore X.x I RP random characters whenever I feel like it, though Japan has always been one of those that mean the most to me and that I work the hardest on to perfect.

I also admin on some other sites, and have a couple baby sites of my own. I learn fast and learn as I go and my brain is totally not demanding sleep right now XD

So yeah, I'm basically utterly insane for RPing in so many places as so many different people and doing what I do. Oh yeah, I'm also in college, double-majoring in English Writing, Japanese, and minoring in Spanish. I've got a music scholarship thing I have to keep up by singing and taking voice lessons, which make me super happy. I'm also a nutcase and work in retail part time. I might be a teensy bit quiet here because of those things, but somehow I've managed to keep up so far!

ANYWAY, my interests are (aside from RPing like a nut), music, reading, writing, studying languages and cultures (history is totally not the same thing, imho), people, and just learning basically everything and anything I can. I watch anime a lot, read manga...and then do something classy cool like playing the piano or singing...or better still buy random used textbooks just because. No lie, there's a French textbook staring into my soul RIGHT. NOW.

I studied Japanese in college, but even before Hetalia existed I've loved the Asian cultures...Japan just kind of had more information out there that interested me. My pre-existing knowledge of Japan, its history and culture, and now added the actual skills to speak the language semi-fluently make playing Japan really fun. I honestly hope that I do him justice as a character without going overboard (because I know he's a hard one to play).

Um yeah, so I'm totally an Alfred-ian...Alfredican I guess is more correct (*coughAmericancough*), but I was actually born in South Korea and I'm 100% Korean. I don't look like it though 'cause of the lovely gene kicker called albinism. So I get the stupid "Are you ASIAN FOR REALZ?" look all of the time. But yeah, gene-wise I'm 100%.

I'm also 100% tired now and you're probably all 100% tired of reading my random braggyness of random (I honestly cut myself short because this thing got really long and well, self-centered and I'm honestly already feeling embarrassed about it). I look forward to RPing with every single one of you guys~!

Cookies to anyone who reads this and got this far. *gives* <333
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net/

Back to top Go down

OOC: Hello from Kiku~ (aka, my introduction!) Empty Re: OOC: Hello from Kiku~ (aka, my introduction!)

Post  Alice Vargas Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm

So liek, where's ma cookie? Wink
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

OOC: Hello from Kiku~ (aka, my introduction!) Empty Re: OOC: Hello from Kiku~ (aka, my introduction!)

Post  Kiku Honda Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Feliciana Vargas wrote:So liek, where's ma cookie? Wink

PFFT, NO COOKIE FOR YOU! >D

Kidding, kidding! Here's your epic cookie! *gives and hugs* <3
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down