Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroines, Heroes, same thing right? (My intro)

3 posters

Go down

Heroines, Heroes, same thing right? (My intro) Empty Heroines, Heroes, same thing right? (My intro)

Post  Emily Jones Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm

(BWAHAHAHAA... XD I wanted to join another Hetalia rp site soooo here's my intro~)

Emily Jones

Back to top Go down

Heroines, Heroes, same thing right? (My intro) Empty Re: Heroines, Heroes, same thing right? (My intro)

Post  Emily Jones Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Emily burst through the door. "YO DUDES! DON'T WORRY CUZ YOUR NEWEST HEROINE IS HERE~!" She yelled much louder than Alfred could ever hope to.

Emily Jones

Back to top Go down

Heroines, Heroes, same thing right? (My intro) Empty Re: Heroines, Heroes, same thing right? (My intro)

Post  Liechtenstein Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:33 pm

"Welcome!"greeted Liechtenstein.
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Jones Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm

"Thanks~!" Emily smiled and sat down in a seat putting her feet up on the table.

Emily Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Liechtenstein Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

"So are you America's sister?"asked the shy country.
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm

"Ve~! Emily!" Alice jumped/flew through the window and glomped Emily. (Glomp of Epic XDD) "Oh, hi, Liechten!" Alice's greeting was muffled though the couch where she had landed.
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Liechtenstein Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:57 pm

"Oh hello"greeted Liechtenstein.She quietly giggled when she saw Alice glomping Emily.
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down