Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I make some noise, I wonder if people will notice me...

2 posters

Go down

If I make some noise, I wonder if people will notice me... Empty If I make some noise, I wonder if people will notice me...

Post  Matthew Williams Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi, Canada here. Nice to meet you.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

If I make some noise, I wonder if people will notice me... Empty Re: If I make some noise, I wonder if people will notice me...

Post  Liechtenstein Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm

"Hello,Canada"said Lichtenstein as she slowly walked towards to him.
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

If I make some noise, I wonder if people will notice me... Empty Re: If I make some noise, I wonder if people will notice me...

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 am

'Oh hello,' Matthew said while he politely bowed down. 'I was wondering, have you seen my bear, Kumisjhdfvcvns? I've been looking for him for a while now...'
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Liechtenstein Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

Lichtenstein did a curtsy in return."No,"she answered "Do you want me to go help you look for your bear?"
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

'W-well, if you're sure.'' The nation stuttered dumbly, ''I've already looked in the garden, so why don't we go check out the conference room?''
I hope Switzerland won't find out about this, he'll blast off my timbits with his guns, Canada shuddered as he began to lead the way.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Liechtenstein Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Lichtenstein follows Canada to the conference room."Don't worry"she gulped in worry"nothing bad is going to happen".She partially doubted that Switzerland will get mad unless she was doing something wrong.I'm just helping him look for Kumajiro and possibly nothing more than that...maybe. The thought of herself disobeying her older brother scared her.But,she rather face the consequences than doing nothing at all.She at least has to disobey him once in a while...Right?"By the way,want to go for a picnic later?"she stuttered and blushed at the same time.

Last edited by Lichtenstein on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs to be detailed)
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down