Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.)

3 posters

Go down

BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.) Empty BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.)

Post  Ms. Ukraine Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 am

BOING! H-Hello, I am Ukraine. You may also call me Katyusha Braginskaya, if you like. That is my mortal name. It is very nice to meet you. I am the eldest sister of Russia and Belarus. I live on a farm, so I have many animals to tend to very often. I also have a big-heart, which is true.
I am also very sensitive and tend to cry easily. So please, bear with me.
Russia!! Brother!! I came to see you! -gasp!- W-Wait! What am I doing? -starts crying- I-I'm sorry, Russia! I cannot speak with you! My boss would be angry if I did! I'm sorry!!!! -runs away-

(Hey, guys! I haven't been on here in what feels like ages! When, technically, it's only been a year. lol. I'm Kristin, or Kris if you will. I'm from Cali. I'm Filipino, part-Spanish, part-Chinese, slightly-Japanese and all-American.
This is actually year one that I have been RPing as Hetalia characters. I also RP as Scotland, Turkey, Greece, Poland, Philippines, and America! I've also always wanted to RP as China or England. Whelp, aside from that, I love video games.
I am a die-hard Final Fantasy fan. My favorite video games are of course, Final Fantasy, Mirror's Edge, Silent Hill, and Velvet Assassin. When I'm not RPing, on my spare time I read, I Tumblr, I draw, and watch anime.
My favorite anime would be: Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Hetalia, Gintama, Durarara, and K-ON.
This is my very first time RPing as Ukraine, so please forgive me if I tend to be OOC. Ukraine is about the very first girl in Hetalia I have ever RPed as. So, if I mess up or whatever, feel free to notify my errors. Thank you and I look forward to RPing with you! Bye now!
P.S. I type a lot for my own good, don't I?)
Ms. Ukraine
Ms. Ukraine

Back to top Go down

BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.) Empty Re: BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.)

Post  Kiku Honda Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:01 pm

((Welcome...or in your case, welcome back! I am very much adoring your interests right now (mostly because I share a ton of them), and RPing as China and England are fun, though I've never done them on a large-scale forum simply because usually by the time I come out from under my rock and access the internet they are already taken XD But I love RPing over MSN, which is usually where I play them, so feel free to poke me if you ever want to RP random others Smile))
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net/

Back to top Go down

BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.) Empty Hello!

Post  Libya Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 pm

((Hello there, you guys! My name is Aya! I'm half-American, half-Japanese! I love RPing to death! I have been introduced to hetalia just last year & have been in love with it for that amount of time! i also love others too! :3)

Libya

Back to top Go down

BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.) Empty Re: BOING BOING. (had no idea for a title to my intro, deal with it.)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down