Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tad Rowdy at the Pub (Intro for Engalnd)

3 posters

Go down

A Tad Rowdy at the Pub (Intro for Engalnd) Empty A Tad Rowdy at the Pub (Intro for Engalnd)

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Arthur lifted the glass of scotch to his lips, before he tipped his head back and drained the glass of it's contents. He then let out a grumble before he roughly put the glass back on the counter.

"Oi! Another round!" Arthur slurred at the baretender who was giving him odd looks.

He was slouched in his chair, with his hair messed up more then usual and his cheeks having a tinge pink to them. He had lost count of how many drinks he had consumed, but he didn't really care at the moment, just wanting to forget the blasted meeting that had caused his drinking in the first place.

(So hello everyone. I like to rp Hetalia, and yeah... Anyone can come join in at the pub! XD)

Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

A Tad Rowdy at the Pub (Intro for Engalnd) Empty Re: A Tad Rowdy at the Pub (Intro for Engalnd)

Post  Raivis Galante Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Raivis entered the pub, on vacation. His brother managed to make the vacation possible.

"Uhm... I'll have some ale..." The bartender first tended to an older, very drunk nation. "Mr. Arthur? Are you okay?" The short boy took his glass and sat next to the irritated man.

(Hello~ Glad to be aboard, I love Hetalia and Rping, and the two together spells out A-W-E-S-O-M-E-![like five meters☆])
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

A Tad Rowdy at the Pub (Intro for Engalnd) Empty Re: A Tad Rowdy at the Pub (Intro for Engalnd)

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Arthur sat up a bit at the calling of his name.

"Damn frog, when did you start using my name?! And I don't need you to come and gloat! I bloody know that-" Arthur stopped as he turned to the person who had addressed him.

He was silent then for a moment as he stared at the young nervous looking boy. He scruntched up his face for a moment trying to figure out who it was and how they had known his name.

"R-Ravis?" He slurred a bit, moving a bit closer to the other male. "You're the lad who hangs around Peter... Yes?" Arthur then looked back over as he was surved another drink. He took it in his hands before he downed that one as well.

"Oh yes, everything is just bloody perfect!"

(And indeed it is awesome! Gald to have you abord!)

Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:09 pm

"Y-yeah, I hang out with Peter occasionally..." He took a nervous sip of his ale. "Y-you seem a bit upset. Was it the meeting, again?" Raivis had only been to the World Meetings, but even in those, he had seen the way Arthur and Francis fought.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Arthur let out a grumble before he leaned a bit too forward and slouched onto the counter, his head hitting it with a bit of a bang.

"Damn Frog! Thinks he's better then me, bloody brining up the past!" Arthur started to rant, though it was a bit muffled since his face was pressed against the counter.

Then with a groan he turned his head a bit and looked over at Ravis. "S-So tell me lad," Arthur slurred a bit as he raised one hand in the hair and started to twirl one finger. "What brings you to the pub?"

Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Raivis drank the rest of his drink, and politely declined when he was offered more. "I'm on my vacation!" He stated, rather cheerily. "I didn't want to burden the others, so I came here!" He noticed how negatively Arthur was reacting to the Scotch. Raivis told the bartender not to give the English man anymore drinks. "I'm sorry sir, b-but I don't think that much alcohol is good for you. Raivis then asked for a large bottle of something of what looked to be vodka. "F-for Mr. Ivan, of course..."
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiku Honda Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Kiku had no idea what had compelled him to abandon his quiet evening at home for the pub, but suddenly he found himself standing at the entrance, then pushing through the doors and taking a seat at a table in the corner. A smiling barkeep came to take his order, and without quite thinking of where he was he simply asked for what ever the man would recommend to all of his guests, not even bothering to look at the drink menu. His mind was still on recent events, which was perhaps the very reason why he had unconsciously decided a night away from paperwork was his answer.

The man brought him back a glass filled with amber liquid, and it took a moment for Kiku to realize that it was a whisky that looked suspiciously like Yamazaki, though he doubted the man was paying that much attention to his origin. He regretted his choice after taking a sip of it, not quite ready for the taste. Perhaps he had been expecting Yamazaki after all, with its slightly more mellow flavor. Instead, he had received something heavily flavored, almost indescribable. He managed to swallow it, liking it more after he kept from coughing or embarrassing himself.

While he swallowed a few times to clear his throat, he glanced around the bar area, noticing two people sitting up at the actual bar that he recognized. So, it seemed that Raivis and Arthur had come, and--he looked more carefully--it seemed that Arthur was getting thoroughly drunk. Sighing, he stared into the amber liquid in front of him, steeling himself before taking another sip. If they wished to get drunk, they were perfectly within their right to do so.

(Welcome to the forums! I am terribly sorry for the lateness of this! X.x)
((Yamazaki is indeed a Japanese whisky...more closely related to a Scotch than an Irish whisky, hence it takes the Scottish spelling without the 'e'. Hooray for quickly-researched facts XD))
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down