Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple brothers would be nice... (Intro of Latvia)

2 posters

Go down

A couple brothers would be nice... (Intro of Latvia) Empty A couple brothers would be nice... (Intro of Latvia)

Post  Raivis Galante Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:06 pm

That morning, a short Latvian boy walked around the snowy wasteland, keeping the house he resided in within view. His short, curly hair was blonde, and his eyes were a dull purplish color. He thought about the owner of the house. Russia had taken him and two others in. But of course, as close as the three of them were, they always called him 'Latvia' or 'Raivis'. Never once had he been called a 'brother'...

( Very Happy Hello everyone, my name's Morgan! I live in America, and I love it here!)
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

A couple brothers would be nice... (Intro of Latvia) Empty Re: A couple brothers would be nice... (Intro of Latvia)

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

"Hello aru?" Yao called out at the small boy. He had originally set across the border in search of Ivan but the damn Russian was no where in sight. "Raivis, right aru?" He asked as he walked across the snowy field.

((Hey Morgan ^ ^))
Wang Yao
Wang Yao

Back to top Go down

A couple brothers would be nice... (Intro of Latvia) Empty Re: A couple brothers would be nice... (Intro of Latvia)

Post  Raivis Galante Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:23 am

The sudden voice startled him, but seeing who it was, Raivis relaxed. "Mr. Yao, hello..." Seeing the Chinese man made the boy a tad bit happier, since it would keep him safe from being bullied for a time. There was a small glint in his eyes. "Yes, that's my name! If I might ask, what are you doing here?" Raivis was eager to know why anyone would risk travelling out here.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down