Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD MEETING TIME, GUYS!!

+6
Raivis Galante
Vietnam
Italy
Alice Vargas
Kiku Honda
Alfred F. Jones
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WORLD MEETING TIME, GUYS!! Empty WORLD MEETING TIME, GUYS!!

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:35 pm

*Slams something on the table* OK GUYS!!! LET'S START THE MEETING!! Any suggestions 'bout what we should talk about?

Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

WORLD MEETING TIME, GUYS!! Empty Re: WORLD MEETING TIME, GUYS!!

Post  Kiku Honda Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 am

Kiku looked up from the manga he was currently reading (hidden in his notes) to stare at the American heading their meeting. What exactly could they talk about that wouldn't spark another world fight in the meeting room anyway? Sighing, he put the manga away (intent on reading it once the fighting broke out) and waited to see if anyone else would speak up. When no one jumped immediately, he spoke quietly. "Ah, perhaps it would be best to start with the most recent news from each of our countries, Alfred-san."
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 pm

"OK!! So, peoplez!!" He shouted so that they would calm down and actually listen to him. "Kiku said that we should talk about what going on in our countries, so I am going to talk about that!" He slamed something on the desk again. "Who wants to start?!!?!"

Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiku Honda Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Kiku visibly shrank in his chair when Alfred asked who wanted to go first. While he was not entirely uncomfortable suggesting the topic of choice, he wasn't keen on being the first one to start things off. Hopefully if no one volunteered Alfred would take it upon himself to start...or pick someone else. He could only pray that HE wasn't the someone else.
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:54 am

"Alfred! Can I start?" The small Italian girl sitting inbetween North and South Italy asked. "But I don't thik we should say what's going on in our countries, we should try to find a solution to world hunger." She shank down in her seat as her brothers stared at her, and a blush grew on her face.
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Italy Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Italy blinks at his baby sister. He was drawing a picture on his documents (a detailed America Pac-Man, with burgers posing as the small yellow spots that the two-dimensional character seems so keen to collect in the game) when Feliciana made the comment. "Sorellina?" A smile crosses his face. "That sounds like a great subject!" He pats her shoulder.

(-so did not see the America Pac-Man thing in a comic, and so does not plan to say we need to fix the whole world pasta to solve world hunger /shot-)
Italy
Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:56 am

"Grazie!" She smiled at her big brother. "OK, so can I go first then, Alfred?"

//Short post is fail//
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:43 pm

((Alfred told me that she won't be on for a while so.))
"OK, so I think that we should give everyone pasta!" She smiled brightly at all the annoyed faces that stared at her. Especially Germany's. "Is something wrong with it?" She asked once again blushing and sinking into her seat, just as Kiku had done not long ago.
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiku Honda Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Kiku watched Alice take the floor, then suggest giving the world pasta. Well, that would solve the world hunger problem, except who was going to pay for all of that pasta? And what if not everyone LIKED pasta? In his home they ate pasta...not necessarily the same as Italy's pasta, but still, what if there was someone who disliked things shaped like noodles? Alfred's country consumed pasta, but not at their fast food restaurants. What would he do if this policy was implemented?

Kiku imagined walking into a McDonalds, and being greeted kindly. 'Today's specials are spaghetti with beef meatballs and lasagna...buy two get one free! Cheese on top will cost you extra though.' The image was too bizarre for him, and he quickly tried to shake it away. 'Would you like garlic bread with that? Small, medium, or large?' No, no, no! 'Okay, three large lasagnas and garlic bread...throw it on the grill!' Never mind the fact that pasta wasn't grilled, no...it was just too much!

'Can't I just have a salad?'

'Sorry, we don't serve that here...not since we started a 'pasta only' menu!'

He had to stop thinking like that...it was only making him sink lower into his chair and not pay any attention to what was going on around him.

((Aww, no worries...sorry for being slow to respond x.x I RP on another site as two different people (not even Kiku x.x) and other places too, so I thankfully get e-mails when you guys post or I'd lose track <3))

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((changed 'Feliciana' to 'Alice' XD)))
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietnam Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 pm

((owo Is it okay for me to post this? I can delete it if need be))
Vietnam had nodded off as soon as Alfred began talking. His ideas never usually made sense, and did Feliciana just mention giving everyone PASTA?
"I don't think giving everybody pasta is a good idea," she began. "Maybe each country should donate their own amount of different foods so that people had some more items to choose from?" she suggested, shrugging. Her country hadn't really been in trouble since the Vietnam war, so she had not much reason to worry other than being prepared for sudden money issues.
((I don't post very long posts, by the way >u<;; ))
Vietnam
Vietnam

http://strawberrypielord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 pm

((This is open to EVERYONE!!!! But like, I changed it to Alice {Ah-lee-chay} cuz thats the official name for Fem!Italy))

"Oh, Vietnam! Thats a great idea!"
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietnam Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:14 pm

((Okie, thanks~))
"Oh... thank you, I didn't think my idea would be sufficient." she stated, laughing nervously. "Just America, don't donate a ton of burgers and fast food. Some healthy stuff would be nice."
Vietnam
Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:18 pm

"He's America, what do you expect? Salad?" She turned to Alfred. "Your not going to donate Burgers, right?"
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Raivis stood slowly. "I like that idea as well..." He stated quietly. "There are a lot of countries, so there should be a lot of food altogether." He glanced around nervously. His original plan had been to keep quiet so Russia wouldn't bother him, but he couldn't resist the urge to speak up. After his bit was spoken, he sat back down and began hugging his knees.
((Woohoo!! Hey guys! Poor Latvia... -u -))
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovino Vargas Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:40 pm

While gritting his teeth, Romano was listening to all of the suggestions. Did his sorellina just seriously suggest to give everybody pasta? His astonishment grew at when he noticed they were taking her seriously. “God damn, are you all fucking crazy?!” he cried at the moment Latvia stopped talking. “Do you seriously think that’s going to solve the problem? Dio mio, you’ve all lost your damn mind! When the food reaches it's destination it will be rotting like hell, and it will only solve the problem for like a day or two! And when everybody is going to give their own food away, they won’t have food for themselves; you damn idiots.” He muttered the last part so softly that only his brother and sis could hear it. He was a little surprised himself. This was probably the first time in a world conference he had said something usefull.
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

At the sound of Romano's voice, Raivis jumped. "W-well then, d-do you have a plan, Mr. Lovino?" The small nation had an idea. "I have an idea... It might not work, but its worth a go." He stood and cleared his throat, speaking the loudest he could. "We could deliver foods to the people of our own lands first, then move on to the areas without a leading nation..."
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietnam Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Vietnam pointed her oar (from seemingly out of nowhere) at Romano.
"Oh, shut up, it'd usually take less than a day! And I bet you just don't want to share food because you're a bastard!" she yelled, frowning. "And your sister's idea was also good." she stuck her tongue out at the Italian. "Hmph."
Vietnam
Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:48 pm

"Ummm... Viet? Could you stop pointing that at my fratello?" She said looking causiously at the oar. "And_ wait! Did you just call him a bastard?! You are sooooooooo gonna regret that!!!!" Alice hopped onto the table, then tackled Vietnam. "Take it back!" She screamed shaking Vietnam's head back and forth and up and down with each repitition of,"Take it back". "Oh, and thank you for saying my idea was good"

((LOL, I read somewhere that Fem!Italy is very protective of her brothers, even though she's the baby......... like me. lol! ))
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Vietnam Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:36 am

((LAWLZ. WellIwouldprotectRomanotooifIwereyou))
"Gah!" she found herself suddenly being attacked by Alice. She held her oar up between them. "I wasn't going to hit him, I was just going to tease him with it! PLUS! He calls everyone names all the time, so why can't I?" she asked, jumping away from the fight and adjusting her ponytail. "Hm. We countries fight too much, we should get a holiday or something..."
Vietnam
Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post  Libya Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 pm

((Hello there. May I join in?))
Libya just started to draw her country & smiled at herself. She wasn't paying attention to the meeting at all. She didn't know why she was here in the first place. She then sighed as she heard the younger ones fighting. These words then flew out of her mouth into a mutter. "Why do we have to fight constantly? I wish we can obtain world peace." Her facial expression then changed from joyful into utter depression. The grey/blue eyes then widened in horror as she felt everyone staring at her. Then, she lifted her head in dismay. Finally, her emotion changed from embarrassment to anger. She roared, "Why do you stare at me when I was talking to myself?!!! Quit that or I will gouge out your MOTHERFUCKING EYES OUT!!! I do NOT CARE who you are!! So, why even bother to notify my presence in this room? You are all too immature to have an adult conversation anyway! I ask this of you. Why even bother trying to have these meetings?! THERE!!! I have expressed my true feelings into words! HAPPY NOW??!!" She was shocked by her rage & turned back to normal. "I am terribly sorry. I did not mean to. I just hate it when everyone directs their attention to me." ((Yes. She's bi-polar! She changes emotions at least everyday.))

Libya

Back to top Go down

Post  Libya Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:15 pm

((No, she's usually not angry so that outburst is gonna make some people shocked. It'll even make some people scared.))

Libya

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Yao sighed and rubbed his temples. All this yelling was giving him a headache. "You guys have got to be kidding me aru." He muttered. "You can't just solve world hunger this easily. This is a global issue, we have over 7 billion people in this planet. Many countries also facing huge debts as well."
Wang Yao
Wang Yao

Back to top Go down

Post  Libya Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Libya then sighed in disappointment until she received a letter from a certain country wanting to be her ally/lover. She grimaced & put the letter to the side. She raised her hand politely for an idea. "I know. I was thinking that since my people are from all over the world, you can give free passports to your people to stay in mine for a few days & have a lovely feast. What about that?", she suggested. She was unusually depressed today. Then, she suddenly picked up the letter & read it again. A blush sent a burning sensation to her face as she put it down & stood up. Her search for that secret admirer began. She thought to herself while doing that action. 'Who in here writes in ancient Chinese symbols around here? I do not think I know him.'

Libya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 pm

*Sips Tea* Well Alfred I think that instead of talking about your super hero things, let's talk about about productive things like the environment or states of countries economy. Or my current favorite subject the Olympics, since the best country is doing it this year.
Rosy Kirkland
Rosy Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Vargas Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 am

Iggy? How about you go make some "scones" Hmm?
Alice Vargas
Alice Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next