Hetalia Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party at Prussia's house (well, techenicly it's West's house but whatever)!

+2
Vash Zwingli
Prussia the Awesome
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Party at Prussia's house (well, techenicly it's West's house but whatever)! Empty Party at Prussia's house (well, techenicly it's West's house but whatever)!

Post  Prussia the Awesome Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 pm

(Anyone have a problem with yaoi/yuri?)

Hey guys! I am hosting an awesome party! Everyones invited! There will be games and food and awesome stuff! I will bring the beer!

The awesomest awesome person ever was hosting a party: an awsome party. Prussia is wearing black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. He has the Teutonic Cross around his neck like always. He goes to answer the door as someone knocks.
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Party at Prussia's house (well, techenicly it's West's house but whatever)! Empty Re: Party at Prussia's house (well, techenicly it's West's house but whatever)!

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 pm

A Swiss in his normal green coat is on the other side of the door. "Ok, listen, I'm only here to talk to you. You have irriversably sullied Liechtenstien's mind."
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Party at Prussia's house (well, techenicly it's West's house but whatever)! Empty Re: Party at Prussia's house (well, techenicly it's West's house but whatever)!

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 pm

(Hell no, I don't have a problem with yaoi/yuri! cheers )

Germany sighed after a long day at the office. Finally, he sighed. I'll be able to relax. First, feed zhe dogs. Zhen, bake some sweets...Perhaps, a cake...? Nein, I'd probably enjoy something light. Some strudels sound good...Und zhen...! His leisure-themed thoughts were cut short when he stood in front of his house, all decorated with balloons and streamers.

What zhe hell?! Is Italy throwing me anozher surprise party? Nein, zhat can't be it; mein birsday isn't for anozher monzh...Zhen what zhe hell is going on?! He came across his answer when he spied a cardboard sign stapled to the front porch and etched in black Sharpie and undeniably his brother's bold-faced handwriting: "WELCOME TO THE AWESOME HOUSE PARTY! HOSTED BY YOURS TRULY!"

Germany balled his fist as he gritted through his teeth. "Gilbert..." He stormed up the steps, jammed the key into the door, and forced it opened, ready to give his brother a good scolding, when...
Germany
Germany

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Prussia invites Switzerland inside, ignoring his complaint about his sister. He opens the door as Germany apears in front of it, "Gueten Tagg, West!" Ready to party? The Swiss is already here."

Last edited by Prussia the Awesome on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 pm

While he wasn't sure at first, Germany almost swore he could feel a blood-vessel burst in his brain from pure irritation. "...East, what zhe hell is zhis?" he managed, trying to remain calm and fighting all urges to strangle his beloved (He was pushing that) older brother to death.
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Prussia smirked, "Wow West, I thought you had a of intelligence." His smirk widens, "This is a party. An awesome one with beer and spin the bottle." He whispers under his breath. "Thet Austrian better be here."
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

A party... He felt his eye twitch, irked. How nice, he's throwing a party when all I want is a quiet evening home...

"Were you even going to warn me about zhis?" He asked, hoping that Prussia would at least provide a decent answer. But, he wasn't getting his hopes up too high...

(Germancest? Very Happy )
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm

His smirk turned to fake-innocence, "Not at all. Why oni-chan ? Something wrong?

Why yes! Of course!
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:03 pm

The Aryan sighed, all of his hopes for keeping his sanity crashing and burning to ashes. "...Fine, just do vhatever..." He was about to walk away, when his brother hooked his arm about his neck, pulling him close...

YAY! cheers
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Prussia pulled his brother's face so close he could feel the hot breath on his lips. "Don't walk away from me, Ludwig."
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm

(FANGASM! XD)

Germany felt his cheeks bleed a deep red at the close contact with his brother. "N-Ni-san..." he muttered weakly, feeling his nerve falter. "...Don't. You're embarrassing me." He adverted his azure eyes, so that his brother couldn't see the shame in them.
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm

(You're quite welcome XD)

He pulls Germany closer, pressing their mouths together.
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:21 pm

(SQUEE! Oh dear, what's the rating of this RP site? Laughing)

Germany's eyes widened in shock as his brother's lips slammed into his. He knew that this was so wrong, because not only was it gay but it was incestuous, but God did his brother's kisses feel so right...! Surrendering to desire, Germany melted into the sinfully toxic kiss...

(RIP: Katie. COD-Severe blood-loss due to an epically massive nosebleed lol! )
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm

((nice guys xD)).

Vash walked back out to see the two Germans kissing on the porch and facepalmed.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Pussia relunctantly pulls away from his brother and looks up at vash, "Oh, you're still here?"
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Germany flushed beet-red. Great, he thought. If Vash knew, then it was certain that Feliciano would know, and then Feli would tell Kiku and the poor Germans would never get a moments peace with that strange nation tailing their every move to get some juicy snapshots of some yaoi pictures to sell on the Internet.

He cleared his throat in recovery to the action. "Uhm..." he blinked at the Swiss nervously before he groaned. "Oh, don't tell Italy..."

(It's either Japan or Hungary who would do that... Laughing )
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Vash scoffed, "The Italian? I can't stand him! Oh, and it doesn't matter to me what you do, just do it in private."
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 pm

( I'm gonna get off. My eyes are starting to hurt. Sorry. Bye)
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 pm

"Danke, Vash..." Germany muttered, still red in the face from his and his brother's encounter.
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Prussia smiles and whispers to the blonde, "I didn't know I embarass you so much, sweet Luddy."
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Germany tried to recover with a feigned cough. "Ja? Vell, it's not like it's normal to have a make-out session on zhe front porch vith your older brother..." He explained. Then, his mind wandered if Romano and Italy did such things...They did have their ahoges tangled one time.
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:51 pm

"I know." He teased Germany, "It's only common in your wet dreams!"
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Germany flushed a deep red at his brother's comment. "Br-Bruder!"

Last edited by Germany on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia the Awesome Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 pm

"Oh come on. You used to talk in your sleep back when we lived with Vatti."
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Germany blinked, stupefied. "Ah--I did???"

(Btw I'm working on a Germancest fiction! Wanna help me with it?)
Germany
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next